Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tito arrived last saturday. We picked him up at the airport at 2pm after my check up. He brought with him everything listed in my tugons plus dresses, shoes, pink flip flops, and goodies for the boys. We stayed in Janzour from thursday night to monday night and i was quite exhausted running after the boys who kept on climbing over furnitures. There was no mention about "going home."

Mama called last monday and they (she and tito) plan to raise funds so we can go home by April next year. I do not know if my uncle really has this in his mind since he is also planning to get a helper for me in the house. Everything is unclear. Even my OB-GYN said that i will be fine, that there's nothing wrong with my palpitations and shortness of breath and that the baby is fine. I asked her about the heartbeat count but she said there's a heartbeat but it's not yet important as of now (2 months) to know the heart rate of the baby and that her ultrasound doesn't have an audiogram. Well, back in my country my OB-Gyn has a handy audiogram and they get the heartbeat of the fetus as early as 2 months old. She said i will have to wait until i will be 35 weeks. OMG! i could not believe what i just heard. Some babies do get distressed earlier than that...but i have no choice but to "trust" her.

It's getting colder and closer to CHristmas...i feel older and so far from home.

0 comments: