Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pink Winter

The boys are now taking their afternoon nap. I hope they will have a good 3-hour sleep, long enough for me to cook their early dinner, fold the dry clothes that are scattered on the bed (they were laundry that have been drying for almost two days now) and clean the kitchen and the bathroom.
Winter's stepping in, causing me to be sluggish. I tend to just stay infront of the PC, surfing, while having cup after cup of coffee. This isn't good for my health. Another thing i don't like is that our clothes, newly washed, are all over the bedroom, trying to dry (because we do not have a tumble dryer, intawon pud) in a heated room. Everytime i change the boys or look for some clothes to wear, it's like choosing in an okay-okay store. The moist ones are on the bed, the almost dry ones are hanging on the double deck, the dresser, and the wet ones are on the plastic indoor-clothespin.
Tarek left to attend a cousin's wedding in Slitton, his father's hometown, yesterday. He will be back tomorrow and i hope bringing with him the red wine, fresh from the (secret) winery, he promised and the "any pink colored stuff" i asked him to bring for me. I have been crazy about pink lately. My eyes love to feast on the gallery of pinks in www.pink-princess.co.uk. I dream of owning a kitchen with all the products from this store and probably own a restaurant and name it PinKytchen. Cute, huh? The last time i went crazy over this color was way back high school years. After graduation, i decided it's not cool to have a favorite color the same as your name. When i turned 18, i wore a peach dress. On my wedding, though a part of me had always been dreaming of a pink motif, i decided to give Sunset Orange a try. It wasn't that bad...and oh well, i want to have a 7th anniversary wedding and that would be Pink's time to shine. :)
Could i be pregnant and having cravings for pink? My period is due tomorrow. This may be just wishful thinking or actualization (or what do you call that in Psychology?) - of having a baby girl.
I will text Tarek now to bring me a pink coffee mug and a pink bracelet. I have two hours left to finish my chores and before Sam or Leaf wakes up.

0 comments: