Saturday, November 22, 2008

Complete Again

Tarek arrived at 7 last night, bringing with him the 5 liter wine costing only 50dinars (about 15oopesos) and a pink sweatsuit for me. The boys scrambled, all screams and shrieks, when they saw their Papa. We are complete again, thank God.
When i wore the pants-shirt-sweater set he gave me, i realized what i really wanted was a pink colored thing i could hold and behold. I could not hold what i am wearing and only Tarek who actually drooled when he saw me in the attire could behold me in all my pink-Britney Spearish-suit glory. :) But i do love the feel of the cloth in my skin. He promise to take us all out so i could choose what i want. A pink mug perhaps, and a pink laddle...For now i am content with looking at my pants or sleeves every now and then.
No MP yet until now.

2 comments:

on the edge said...

Love you honesty .The boys are so cute . I remember what it was like living in a foreign country with little kids , home alone all day waiting for Moe to come home from work .It is hard and needs tons of patients .

Pinky Tabor said...

It is so hard indeed! My boys may drive me crazy but they also keep me sane with their sweetness. I am trying to be more patient each day. Life here is so...different. Regards!