Monday, December 7, 2009

Home and Still Feels like Libya

arrived philippines nov. 16. arrived hometown cagayan de oro nov.19. been home for almost 3 weeks now. except for the new environment, my life stays the same. i realized that my life in Libya has been filled with lessons and training which i overlooked due to so much stress. but now i get it. "one has to leave the mountain where she stands in order to see it's beauty" my college professor once said. now i see the beauty of my life in Libya. now i can embrace my life here with hope. i can fully brace myself for a new kind of training that will prepare me for a task greater than before when we go back to the place or dear Hannah was born. we are on another adventure...another journey towards growth...another jungle...another paradise.

2 comments:

on the edge said...

Please don't stop posting . It is a therapy for you .The same as looking at the mountain from afar.

Wish you peace in your heart and love in your life .Your are strong. Know you are valuable.

purethoughts said...

hi pinks!! i have not visited your blog for quite a time.. happy that you are back in cdo . how long are you staying? i love your writing style. keep blogging!