Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wondering, Thanking

Today is a fine day.
Sam is sitting at my right and Leaf at my left. We are on the floor, as i write and as they both try to cuddle with me. I thank God for their good-just-woke-up-mood.

Two days ago i went to another Ob-gyn of another hospital where i decided to give birth since it's closer to our house. I was suffering from a terrible, griping abdominal pain it was almost like labor pain. After some lab tests we found out it was some infection in my UT and the griping pain was actually gas pains or "gazad" according to my mama in law.
The ob was a woman and she's good.

today we are going as usual to Janzour for a weekend at tito Dan's. im excited because there's a Tourism Festival going on there and Sami will get to ride a camel, inshallah.

now for my wonderings....

2 comments:

on the edge said...

Thank God all is well with you and baby. Oh by the way ... what about the name Yordan for a girl ? It is Jordan .

Pinky Tabor said...

Yordan sounds nice. thanks. will put this on the list, lol.